Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Garmisch Germany

Several weeks ago Justin had CE in Garmisch Germany. This jaw dropping area is nestled in the middle of the Alps. The girls and I left a couple days early and missed the snow storm. Justin took a walk and captured some amazing images.


Justin is doing a much better job at looking at things from an artistic point of view. I really enjoyed his pictures







Beautiful German Alps

It's always fun to reconnect. Justin attended Dental school with Steve and Jen. All three of them joined the military and are enjoying the benefits of living overseas. It's always fun to play catch up.

6 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Really beautiful photos! I can't believe it has snowed there allready.

Tara and Josh said...

Great pictures. Sounds like it was a great trip. Enjoy your weekend in Italy. I wish I was there.........

Kari and Jared said...

Those are some awesome pictures. Good job, Justin!

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

Ohhh! I love the beautiful fall colors covered with white snow! WOW! It makes me want to run to Garmish this weekend!

All the Cousins! said...

Great photos! I had fun catching up w/ you on your blog!

Carina said...

Those pictures almost made me like snow!