Thursday, September 24, 2009

Super Hero's

Presenting the Super Reader Super Hero

It's a bird, It's a plane, no, it's SR!!!!


KA POW! BAM!!! BANG!!



SR to the rescue!!!




It's all in a days work
Enjoying a little super hero R&R

Why don't those super human powers, ever extend to housework???

Superhero in training. We have yet to pinpoint her superhuman traits, but we are sure she has them.

Saving the world is exhausting!!



(I love watching my super hero children, saving the world. Can it get any better?)

5 comments:

JasonBingham said...

What can I say, you have some pretty cute kids. These are the good times.
see ya soon
Jas

Clark Family said...

Too cute!

Tyra said...

Your girls are just precious.

McAllister Family said...

Oh my goodness, I love those girlies! Too cute! Those super hero outfits are adorable! I love it! My girls would LOVE to play with yours!

CareyClan said...

So- is that "Super Cowgirl" or is she called something else? So adorable!