Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Playdate for everyone

Our good friends the McClean's spent the night with us a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun talking and catching up. It's great because we all get along so well. Below, is a picture of their youngest Kade. I love his face.

We have had connections with the McCleans since before Dental School, went to Dental School together and now live a couple hours apart. With any luck, they might live close to us once we settle in Oregon.

A picture of the caves

Cole

Kade

The gang hiding in their own cave pretending to be mean bears. These 4 kids play great together, it's fun to watch!

I think Cole needs to work on his mean bear face

I love these pictures of our kids. It will be fun to see them grow up together.
Ayla, Cole, Keanna and Kade

I am sorry I HAD to include this picture, it's me basking in the "Sauna" part of the caves.

(he, he, he). This is VERY German.

Kade and Ayla

Keanna and Cole
BFF

Keanna, Cole, Kade and Ayla

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I so want to go to these caves, but I think I will keep my clothes on.

JasonBingham said...

I like Alya's look on the last picture. Some sort of prom night picture.
Jas

McAllister Family said...

How fun to get together with the McLeans! Cute kiddos! I love Ayla's pink boots!