Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lyndi's Blessing Day

Lyndi Nadine Bingham was given her name and blessing on April 4, 2009. It was wonderful to have my Dad here to participate.
Lyndi was blessed at 8 pm after we watched the Sunday Morning session of Conference. It was a peaceful event with a few members of our ward present.
My poor Dad's clothes got lost in transition. He had 2 shirts he could choose from.

Lyndi's beautiful dress was hand crocheted by Justin's mother Leslie. She is very talented and has made a dress for each of our girls.


Justin gave Lyndi a beautiful blessing.





5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

What a beautiful dress!!!! You are lucky to have someone so talented in your family.

Daisha said...

I'm so glad your dad got to come visit. Lyndi's dress is so pretty.

Tanner Family Blog said...

Sounds like a great day! I feel so bad for your sweet dad and their luggage! Take home message for us - if we come and visit, I'm bringing extra clothes in my giant carry-on!

Also - how awesome is leslie!! I love the dress and lyndi looks beautiful!

let's talk soon!

Kristine said...

I love the baby dress.. very cute! And you cut all of your hair off!!!!! You did not tell me! Do you like it? I am glad that you had your family come and visit!

McAllister Family said...

Lyndi's blessing dress is so pretty! I love her name. It is so beautiful!