Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rome, coming to a close.

Our trip to Rome was a delight. I LOVE Italians! There were many times that someone would offer me their seat on the metro, be patient with my incompetence at the grocery store, or give my kids googly eyes!
Needless to say we felt VERY safe in our apartment. I think we had 9 locks on our door! It's hard to see all of them with the picture.

In the evening we would come home and put the kids to bed. I would rest my legs and Justin would go exploring. He took some really fun night pictures. Below is a picture of the Trevi Fountain.
I really liked his Colloseum pictures and how he framed the moon in the arch!





On our last day, we decided the kids earned a "kid day." We went to Borghese Gardens and rented a huge bike. Our entire family fit into it and we spent an hour cruising. We passed the Borghese museum, just to say we saw it.

We spent several hours letting the kids play at the park and resting my legs!

What cute girls we have!



3 comments:

Tara and Josh said...

Great pictures! Good to talk to you Justin. The girls are sure cute! Good luck over the next few weeks and let me know what you find out with your EO?

mariann and Tory said...

Love those pics girl! You are right! Your little girls are soo dang cute! LOVE the little hats on them! Merry Christmas!

Marnie said...

Emily, it looks like you had an amazing trip to Rome. Rome is one my favorite cities as well. Your pictures turned out great; especially the ones of the Colosseum.