Monday, June 27, 2011

Memorial Day Family Roast

On Memorial Day we went up to WolfCreek Reservoir and roasted some smores and hotdogs for Family Home Evening. We had a great lesson on taking care of the earth that our Heavenly Father has given us and picked up som trash. I don't make it into many photo's so I thought even though I was makeup less on the below picture it's good to be documented.

Running down a hill


Lyndi practicing her technique




A big storm was on it's way, but Dad was still able to get a great campfire going that outlasted the rain storm.




Keanna


She has her wrapped around his finger




I was playing with the light and the clouds. I'm trying to better understand how to use light in my photography


Happy Roaster




Roasting hot dogs





1 comment:

Matt Bettilyon said...

Yay! Looks like a ton of fun and your exposure experiments with the sky and clouds are fun.