Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Girls

I thought I would add a few fun stories to our blog journal about our girls.

The other day Keanna and Justin were in the car talking. Justin expressed to Keanna how sometimes he missed Germany.
Justin- Keanna do you miss Germany?
Keanna- yes
Justin- Can you give me an example of what you miss?
Keanna- When I am walking down the street and someone talks to me then I think I miss Germany because the people in Germany don't speak my language and we don't have to talk.


Today during our Walmart shopping trip we needed to take a bathroom break. Lyndi and I took the large stall and Ayla went into her own stall. As we sat to do our business Ayla breaks out with her sweet voice with this song:
"I use the potty, when I have to pee! I use the potty, when I have to pee! I use the potty when I have to pee! Now I am learning how."

Ayla then began the second verse:
"I use the potty, when I have to poop! I use the potty, when I have to poop! I use the potty when I have to poop! Now I am learning how."

I just had to smile because this singing in a public bathroom behavior is fitting for our happy little girl. As we washed and dryed our hands I had two women chuckle as they expressed there delight with the songs.

3 comments:

Katherine Bettilyon said...

what cute kids!

B-Hams said...

Hi, My name is Crystal I am from utah (hope this is not wierd) but i cam across your blog by looking up vilseck germany. My husband and i are in the army and we are going to be stationed there and was wondering if you had any suggestions. when I saw your husbands name "bingham" I was like wow thats close to our last name! Small world. If you don't mind i would love to hear from you my email is crytye2003@msn.com. I am sure you can see my blog as well. Thanks!

B-Hams said...

oh I forgot to say that we are also dentist hence the added intrest.