Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I got tagged

Well I was tagged and I guess that means that I am supppose to write 6 facts about myself. A lofty request. However, for those of you whom I have tagged sorry. The rules are as follows if you have been tagged then you write 6 facts about yourself and then tag 6 other people. A fun way to get to know people, happy tagging :)

1. I am the 4th child out of 5. My Dad remarried when I was about 19 to a woman who had six children. If you look at all 11 of those children I have 2 brothers named Matt and 2 brothers named Andrew. At family events its important to say Matt H or Matt B or Andrew H or Andrew B. It can get a little tricky.

2. Justin and I no longer watch movies. For the last 2 years we have been watching television series Alias and 24. Justin and I joke that I have a crush on Jack Bauer and Justin has a crush on Sydney. I guess we like the action packed shows.

3. I got my bachelors degree in Family and Human Development. However, during my undergraduate experience I worked at a bank. I soon realized I enjoy numbers, interest rates and money markets. I often wonder if I should go back to school to get an accounting degree. Its so tricky when you go to school so young to know what you really want to do.

4. I dream about having a really put together house. You know like the houses that all of you live in. Recently, I thought I would make a big interior design leap and paint our living room orange!!! I really like it. However, sometimes I wonder if my subconscious wished I lived in the 70's because the color scheme has orange and green!! I am just hoping that history really does repeat itself and the 70's come back.

5. My father is allergic to just about everything. As a young child he would say that dust made his nose tickle. I always rolled my eyes and thought he was delusional. However, recently my allergies have been getting really bad. I went to the allergist and I too am allergic to dust. I too can feel the dust tickle the insides of my nose. I too tell Justin to stop moving the blankets so much because it puts dust in the air. I thought this would never happen to me, but it has!!!!

6. I am terrified of spiders. We had a spider in our room the other day, Justin killed it. I am still nervous to go into that corner where I last saw it. Although, I know Justin killed the spider. Somehow I feel that its family is still lurking around and they are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to seek revenge on me.

I did it! I thought of 6 facts about myself. I look forward to reading about those whom I tag.

2 comments:

Daisha said...

Emily- I wrote my 6 facts, but now you have to post pictures of your house now that you have furniture! I'm dying to see the orange walls!
Daisha

Carina said...

I second that I want to see pics of the painting. I think I knew all of those for the most part, except that you guys were watching 24 and alias. We are huge fans of 24, but haven't gotten into alias yet.