Sunday, September 23, 2007

No camera

I was about to sit down and write a post about the most memorable toilets we have seen in Europe (pictures included). However, Justin left today for a "professional training" in Munich, it seems that he has taken the camera. I find it interesting they are having a "professional training" in Munich during Oktoberfest, coincidence, I think not. I am sure Justin will be the designated driver.
His training doesn't involve dentistry, they are going to a concentration camp and to look at World War II History. It sounds like a fun trip to me, too bad he couldn't take his family. However, do stay tuned for the "most memorable toilets post"

2 comments:

MattnBeck said...

prof. training that's not dental related? Hmm, the whole thing sounds more and more like a boondoggle to me.

Hallenbergers said...

Emily it's Johanna. We miss you at the gym girl!! Hope all is well and I enjoy your blog. Here is mine hallenberger.blogspot.com

HUGS